LAHQ provides businesses in the greater Los Angeles area with the tools necessary for success in the ever-changing and ever-expanding economy. We provide information, networking, and cutting-edge solutions centered in the hot geographic areas of the greater Los Angeles market.
LAHQ Member Benefits Include:
- INCREASED VISIBILITY, with opportunities for event sponsorship
and ad placement in our materials and website.
- Access to our numerous Members' Only events
- Reduced cost registration for our twice yearly conferences, and other events.
- A quarterly newsletter with the latest and greatest happenings in Los Angeles, with opportunities for your company to showcase upcoming projects.
- Access to Southern California's who's who.
Founded in 1965, LAHQ comprised of more than 450 members
representing more than 150 companies throughout Los Angeles,
is one of the most active business organizations in the
area, with a rich history of service to the business economy.
LAHQ connects you to government, private industry and the nonprofit sector. All our events bring front and center, our mission to partner with government and the community to promote and create healthy economic growth, while enhancing the quality of life in Greater Los Angeles.
Cost of Membership is $650.00 a year, and includes three representatives from your company. Individual memberships for small businesses and students are available at a reduced cost of $175 a year. Nonprofit memberships are also available.
To learn more about becoming a member, complete the membership query below. We look forward to introducing you to our complete list of benefits. To become a member today, and enjoy all its benefits
Join and Pay Online Now
by completing the Membership Application form below:
To apply by fax or pay by check, click
here for a for a printable registration form. Please
for more information.